Closing date: until filled
At Lakeland Credit Union our people are committed to providing financial opportunity, choice, and lifelong value by partnering with our members and our communities to enrich their lives through trusted advice and exceptional service!
Credit unions are about community enrichment, profit sharing, and people before profits! Lakeland Credit Union (“LCU”) has been serving the Bonnyville and Cold Lake communities since 1940 and we have a rich legacy of profit sharing and investing in our local communities and businesses.
The #LCUExperience is founded on the premise of attracting, developing and retaining employees committed to a career of delivering trusted advice and exceptional service to every member, every time. LCU is committed to investing in Our People, and empowering them with the training, skills, and experience, supported by the right processes to drive member loyalty and financial strength.
We are committed to being a respected financial institution where new members seek to join, meaningful careers are nurtured, partners pursue collaboration, and, our collective community succeeds!
- Manages the branch sales, service and operations by setting and achieving organizational objectives, and adhering to all risk management and legislative standards for the quality of the branch’s portfolio
- Provides leadership to the branch by reinforcing best practices, policies and procedures; develops and coaches direct reports, setting individual goals and objectives, evaluates performance, and provides frequent feedback
- Supports the development of branch targets (i.e. deposit and credit sales and growth targets) and contributes to marketing plans
- Provides technical direction to the branch and resolves complex problems and member complaints referred by staff
- Reviews and streamlines processes and procedures to ensure the branch team is focused on delivering service excellence while meeting service and sales targets
- Provides input into operational planning for the branch and implements the annual business plan and budget
- Controls branch expenses through the application of internal checks and balances
- Participates in the recruitment of branch staff by conducting interviews and consulting on candidate suitability prior to making a final decision
- Manages and communicates issues; initiates follow-up with other departments, and management as required
- Works collaboratively with others on specific organization-wide projects and/or initiatives
- Maintain a high profile and professional image in the community. Heighten LCU brand awareness in our communities by attending local events and participating in marketing and outreach activities. Grow your network to create lasting connections that will generate future opportunities
- 6 – 8 years’ experience in retail lending, investment and branch administration
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated excellence in a leadership role
- A strong communicator who can build consensus across multiple groups and possess a participatory management style with the ability to achieve results
- Demonstrated abilities in leadership, relationship building, coaching and motivating others
- Completed a relevant certificate, diploma, degree or designated program
- Competence in best-practices for lending and deposit services, attaining sales goals in loans, deposits, memberships, and profitability
- Current Mutual Funds license is an asset but not a requirement
- A culture that values and recognizes your abilities to be successful and help others to be successful
- A tenured team of professionals that provide trusted advice every day
- A member centric organization that understands that happy members start with happy staff
- Competitive total compensation and benefits package
- Awesome financial perks (besides the take home pay)
For more information visit our website at www.lakelandcreditunion.com