Kootenay Savings Credit Union is hiring a Digital Marketing and Content Specialist in Trail, British Columbia.
Kootenay Savings, the region’s leading credit union with over $1 billion in assets, over 39,000 members and over 200 employees, continues to strive to fulfill our vision:
To be the best provider of financial services and the best place to work in the communities we serve.
Do you…have digital marketing experience and thrive in an ever-evolving work environment? Are you a motivated self-starter with knowledge and experience in digital and web content design, web metrics and digital analytics? Do you have a proven track record in building engagement and online sales? Are you known for your ability to deliver effective and innovative digital campaigns?
If so…we should talk.
We’re currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing & Content Specialist to join our Marketing department team.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager Marketing & Brand Experience, you are responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, and tracking communications and promotions across a variety of digital channels to uphold a strong digital presence and growth of the brand.
You will work with stakeholders to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support the growth of Kootenay Savings services and products and will also provide strategic analysis and insight on overall content management.
This position is based out of our Corporate Office in Trail, B.C., however remote work options may be considered.
The ideal incumbent will possess:
- Marketing or Media Certificate, diploma or degree in digital media, communications, marketing or other related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience in the digital media and/or marketing field that includes:
- Creating digital content for a variety of digital solutions
- Successfully applying digital sales techniques
- Using content management systems and applications
- Monitoring and analyzing traffic to digital applications
- Advertising and marketing via the following channels:
- Search Engine Marketing (includes SEO and PPC advertising)
- Social Media Platforms
- Targeted Email
- Affiliate Marketing
- Deep understanding of digital marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to adapt communications to fit the audience and ensure understanding
- Solid understanding of web metrics, and digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Strong technical skills in HTML, CSS, SQL, Microsoft Office applications, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite apps, WordPress
- Demonstrated experience managing CRM, segmenting customers
- Good understanding of search engine guidelines and optimizations
- Strong knowledge of social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Ability to deliver effective and innovative digital campaigns
- Well developed technical knowledge of consumer promotions from idea creation through to deployment
- Demonstrates professionalism, respect, honesty, empathy, integrity, confidentiality and able to gain the confidence and trust of others
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively, work well in a team environment, and interact comfortably at all levels of the organization
- Effective influencing, problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills
- Ability to be creative and apply “out-of-the-box” thinking
- Strong project management and coordination skills and able to manage multiple / changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable when facing tough circumstances
Why work for us?
We know that our dedicated employees give us a lot and are key to our success; in return we offer a total rewards package that includes:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Paid vacation, sick time and floating holidays
- Continual training, development and coaching
- Confidential employee and family assistance program
- Unique staff benefits on products such as bank accounts, loans & mortgages
- The opportunity to build a satisfying career in an organization that incorporates many leading-strategic initiatives
- Being part of an organization that puts their community and employees first
- Being part of a talented and dedicated team who improve our members’ financial lives
Nestled in the natural beauty of the Selkirk and Monashee mountain ranges, next to the mighty Columbia River, the Greater Trail area offers year-round activities for the outdoor enthusiast from golfing to skiing, mountain biking, kayaking, fishing, hiking and much more. Amenities include the region’s largest hospital, Selkirk College and an aquatic and leisure centre, all surrounded by inviting neighbouring communities. Affordable, safe and volunteer-oriented communities provide all the modern technology and amenities to keep you connected. Here you will find outstanding opportunities for living life well and to its fullest.
For more information about the Greater Trail region, please visit imaginekootenay.com
For more information about Kootenay Savings, please visit www.kscu.com
Please apply online through the careers section of our website at www.kscu.com to upload your resume and complete the application questions.
Closing date: March 8, 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only short listed applicants will be contacted.